Arthur School/Sports Physicals
July 22nd, 2019
Arthur County School
9:00 am to 12:00 pm MST
Don't miss out! Beat the back-to-school rush!
WHO MUST BE EXAMINED?
- Children entering Kindergarten and 7th grade
- Children new to Nebraska
- Children involved in sports activities (annual requirement)
WHAT IS PROVIDED IN THE EXAM?
- Physical Examinations/Sports Physicals (if required)
WHY DOES MY CHILD NEED TO BE EXAMINED?
- Annual sports physicals are required for athletes
- School requirement (Neb. Rev. Stat. § 79-214)
HOW DO I SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
- Call 308-221-6831 or
- Come to Arthur County School between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm MST on July 22nd, 2019
HOW MUCH DOES THE EXAM COST?
- If your child's services are covered by insurance, no upfront cost to you. Their visit will be billed as their annual physical/well-child check.
- If the child does not have insurance coverage, the cost will be:
- $50.00 - Kindergarten & 7th Physicals (if your child participates in organized sports, sport physical is included in cost).
- $40.00 - Sports Physicals only
- **multiple uninsured, $10.00 off each additional child
ADDITIONAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY REQUEST
- Immunization (parent consent and presence required, please provided copy of your child's current immunization record).
- Dental: Inspection of teeth - $5 charge
For individual details on additional services contact our office at 308-696-1201 option 2.