COVID-19 Vaccine Information
If you are eligible and have submitted your registration for the vaccine prior to 1/30/2021, please expect at least 2-3 weeks before you receive a call from WCDHD with an appointment time. PLEASE DO NOT call to check and see if we have received your registration.
This vaccine is not available to the general public at this time. Currently we are only vaccinating individuals in the following phases:
- 1A: http://dhhs.ne.gov/Documents/COVID-19-Vaccine-Phase-1A-Allocation-Recommendations.pdf
- 1B: https://dhhs.ne.gov/Documents/COVID-19-Vaccine-Phase-1B-Prioritization.pdf
- WCDHD is currently scheduling for 65 years of age and older, educators and first responders.
To register for the COVID-19 vaccine, visit: vaccinate.ne.gov
- If you do not have computer or internet access, you may register via phone by calling: 833-998-2275 OR 531-249-1873
- In order to receive an email confirmation of registration, you MUST provide an accurate email address within the online registration form at the time of registration.
- ALL scheduling though vaccinate.ne.gov will take place via email.
- You will ONLY receive an email for scheduling when you are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine (PLEASE DO NOT call to check and see if we have received your registration).
- There is currently no definite timeframe for when the general public will be eligible for the vaccine.
- Paper registrations WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED (EFFECTIVE 1/29/2021) due to the transition to Nebraska's new online registration platform (vaccinate.ne.gov)
- If you do not have computer access, you can visit the WCDHD office during regular business hours OR the North Platte Public Library during regular business hours for assistance in registering on the new state site.
- If you have already completed paper or online registrations prior to 1/30/2021, those will still be accepted and you DO NOT need to register on the state site.
- We are continuing to schedule individuals in the order that we have received registrations according to phasing.
- PLEASE DO NOT call to check and see if we have received your registration.
- PLEASE DO NOT call the health department asking about an appointment time, if you are eligible and have submitted your registration for the vaccine prior to 1/30/2021 WCDHD will call you when there is availability. Please note, if you missed a call to schedule, we will call you back. You do not need to call us. We have specific people dedicated to making appointments, calling in will not get you connected any faster. It will be most efficient if you wait for the return call.
- In order to receive a confirmation of registration, you MUST provide an accurate email address within the online registration form at the time of registration. PLEASE DO NOT call to check and see when you are eligible for the vaccine.
General Questions/Inquiries: https://nalhd.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6G94c5dMtrvvCn4