Elevated Risk of COVID-19 Spread
Updated on January 21, 2021
The parameters for each category are as follows:
This is guidance and does not replace federal, state, or local directed health measures. At-risk and vulnerable populations should take stringent precautions. The below is recommended guidance to help prevent and control the spread of COVID-19.
This COVID-19 Risk Dial provides a summary of current conditions in the WCDHD community. Each color incorporates federal and national guidance published by public health experts and is coupled with specific guidance.
The following data is used when determining dial placement:
- Overall Positivity Rate
- Weekly Positivity Rate
- Trajectory of Cases in the last 14 days
- Cases per Million per Day
- Average Daily Hospitalization
- ICU Availability
- Ventilator Availability
- Community Clusters/Spread
- Testing Availability
- Average Testing Turnaround Time
- Contact Tracing
- Individuals Affected
- Medical & Surgical Bed Availability
- Availability of Reliable and Valid Antibody Testing
- Availability of effective treatment modalities for COVID-19
- An effective vaccine that is widely available
- Being able to easily obtain PPE through standard supply chains
This is guidance and does not replace federal, state, or local directed health measures. At-risk and vulnerable populations should take stringent precautions.