Public Health Receptionist
West Central District Health Department is excited to expand our work family and is seeking a Full-time Public Health Receptionist to work during traditional hours Monday – Thursday, Wednesday evenings until 6 pm, and Friday mornings.
- Excellent benefit package
- Paid government holidays
- Fun working environment with flexible scheduling
- Public health experience is not necessary, willing to train the right candidate
- Bilingual preferred
- Will consider full-time or part-time applicants
- Professionally multi-tasking and handling a fast-paced front desk environment to include, but not limited to:
- Patient registration and organization of a busy clinic schedule
- Answering incoming calls and assisting individuals with guidance or connecting them to resources as needed; *Comfort in providing COVID-19 guidance, education, and Directed Health Measure (DHM) information a must*
- Contact tracing
- Assisting with public health data entry
- Addressing routine inquires
- Duties as assigned
*Travel may be required for all job duties above
Complete online application by January 22, 2021 to be considered.
Complete an application here.
For questions please contact Brandi Lemon at 308-221-6839.