Public Health Receptionist
West Central District Health Department is excited to expand our work family and is seeking a Full-time Public Health Receptionist to work during traditional hours Monday – Thursday, Wednesday evenings until 6 pm, and Friday mornings.
- Excellent benefit package
- Paid government holidays
- Fun working environment with flexible scheduling
- Public health experience is not necessary, willing to train the right candidate
- Bilingual preferred
- Will consider full-time or part-time applicants
- Professionally multi-tasking and handling a fast-paced front desk environment to include, but not limited to:
- Patient registration and organization of a busy clinic schedule
- Answering incoming calls and assisting individuals with guidance or connecting them to resources as needed; *Comfort in providing COVID-19 guidance, education, and Directed Health Measure (DHM) information a must*
- Contact tracing
- Assisting with public health data entry
- Addressing routine inquires
- Duties as assigned
*Travel may be required for all job duties above
An employment application and/or resume will be required from all applicants for employment. All recruitment efforts will reflect that the Department is an equal opportunity employer. As a condition of employment, employees and potential employees of WCDHD will be subject to alcohol and drug testing, background and reference checks. Background checks may be conducted by third parties at WCDHD's discretion.
Complete online application by April 2, 2021 to be considered.
Complete an application here.
For questions please contact Brandi Lemon at 308-221-6839.